- What is your favorite word? Onomatopoeia, it has a nice ring to it.
- What is your least favorite word? Sorry, just because people use it far to often when they either don’t mean it, or when it isn’t necessary in the first place.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Surprisingly, cooking still does that even after so many years working in the same kitchen making the same things.
- What turns you off? Stupidity, blatant, unadulterated stupidity.
- What is your favorite curse word? There’s so many good ones, but I’m going to have to go with Bugger. It’s not particularly dirty but it’s just fun to say.
- What sound or noise do you love? My daughter laughing, it’s pretty awesome.
- What sound or noise do you hate? That damned ticket printer at work. Freaking thing sounds like a chainsaw in heat.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Philanthropist, that counts right?
- What profession would you not like to do? I don’t believe I would enjoy being a textile worker in a third world nation.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? That is a rather large supposition, given my position on such things, but here goes, “Ah, good. Take the keys, and the big book and do try to keep the place tidy. I’ll be back at half past Armageddon.”
This post was inspired by a Daily Prompt.